Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gleaning Hope from Atty. Karl Rove: Thanks Free Legal Advice Philippines

+2
CPalmer
OmbieCg@yahoo.com
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

OmbieCg@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

I would like to express my sincerest gratitude to Free Legal Advice Philippines for continuously helping people including me for free legal counsel through linking me to an attorney that help from the heart like Atty. Karl Rove when I have a query last December 2014. He was proactive in replying my query and was free.

I am a professional academician but was oppressed and losing hope about my case for more than five years but now given justice. Having a serious problem that I have not told anyone even my parents, I felt comfortable to seek legal advice from Atty. Karl Rove regarding a difficult situation I am into. I trusted him more than any atty. in our place since the perpetrator is a well-known and influential person. With a very difficult case, Atty. Karl Rove stands by me and did a very good job in drafting my concerns that I have already filed and was very proactive with emails even during untimely consultation. We have not met personally but have withstood the problem of distance through calls and emails. He helped me and did not cost too much where I pay via bank only.

I am so appreciative of the legal steps by way of his support. It is God’s will that at the time I feel no one can understand, I was given hope and justice that now can be seen.

God bless Atty. Karl Rove! May you help more people by the way of your profession!

CPalmer

Arresto Menor

Ito po sya mismo! wag po kayong maniwala dito dahil nakatangap po ng pananakot ang ate ko sa kanya matapos ko ipost ang babala ko dito! Isa po siguro ito sa mga account nya para patuloy syang makaloko ng ibang tao! Ganito po talaga yata ang mga manloloko hindi titigil na manloko ng iisang tao at pilit pa ring tinatanggi ang panloloko upang makapanloko muli! MGA KABABAYAN KO MAGINGAT KAYO HINDI TUNAY ANG SINASABI NITONG TAONG ITO DAHIL SYA RIN PO SIGURADO ITONG NAG POST NA ITO PARA ISALBA ANG PANGALAN NYA! INGAT INGAT DIN PO PARA WAG NG MATULAD SA IBA PANG NABIKTIMA NYA! ISA LANG PO ANG IBIG SABIHIN NITO NA DINEPENSAHAN NYA ANG SARILI NYA DAHIL GUILTY SYA AT ALAM NYANG SYA PO ANG TINUTUKOY KO SA BABALA KO :(

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Akala ko pa naman sasabihin nyang pinupulitika lang sya! iba rin strategy mo ha!  Suspect

May ganyan talagang mga tao CPalmer  Rolling Eyes  kaya mag ingat na lang kayo! Charge to experience na lang mangyayari sa inyo nyan kasi you don't want to report him pero sayang naman pera nyo! Sa panahon ngayon mahirap nyong kitain ang pera. Siguro dahil nagpakilala ate mo na may asawa syang foreigner, ganyan talaga kahit taxi nga pabayarin ka ng doble sila na ang magpresyo ng tip nila! lol!

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

NOTE: His new username kept posting on a different topic perhaps trying to bury this issue. Suspect Suspect Suspect

OmbieCg@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

The problem with freedom is when we forget to respect the freedom of others and be prudent with whatever we write. As an Electronics Engineer, we make electronic communication possible to make our end-user’s lives better. The purpose of technology is designed for good things such as electronic transfer of files and documents through email and information passing to make people who are distance apart reach each other and talk regarding an ongoing case or events in life.

The problem of technology is not the technology itself but who use technology and intend it to malign people and use in cyber bullying. Do not meddle with my private case that is so sensitive that only a high caliber Atty. Karl Rove can handle. I challenge you to go to court that is the proper avenue for this rather than using the technology that we engineers work for and even make us work 24 hours, sleepless but fulfilled, for all we know we help build the nation through communication. I challenge you all to stop using your mouth and help in my present problem. I need legal assistance not pure talk especially from non-lawyers like you.

CPalmer

Arresto Menor

Style mo Karl Rove bulok. gagawa ka ng ibang account para puriin ang sarili mo. naturingan ka ngang abogado may sayad ka naman sa ulo mabuti pa yung ibang hindi abogado hindi nanloloko! ikaw rin kaya itong nagpupuri sa sarili mo. ayaw mo pa ring tumigil sino ba niloloko mo dito ha? siraulo ka palang talaga eh. nakakahiya ka bistado ka na di ka pa rin tumitigil ilan na ba user name ginamit mo dito? gawain mo kasing mambully tapos kapag nbisto ka kunwari ikaw ang binubully. nakakahiya ka ng talaga sa bayaw kong Hapon. lakas mong mang uto hah...

MGA MEMBERS AT MGA KAGALANG GALANG NA MGA ABOGADO WAG KAYONG MANINIWALA SA TAONG ITO SYA RIN PO YAN IBA IBA LANG NG USERNAME. TOTOO PALANG IKAW ANG MAY SAYAD HINDI SI PNOY.
KAPAG PO HINDI NA AKO NAKAPAG POST DITO IISA LANG PO ANG IBIG SABIHIN AT ASAHAN NYO PONG MAY GINAWANG KASAMAAN YAN SA AMIN NG ATE KO DAHIL YAN ANG BANTA NYA GAGANTI DAW SYA. DI AKO NATATAKOT SA IYO BALASUBAS KA KARL ROVE O KUNG ANU  PANG AKA ANG GINAGAMIT KO. GAGO KA BISTADO KA NA DI KA PA RIN TUMITIGIL.

CPalmer

Arresto Menor

WALA KANG KASING KAPAL. Rolling Eyes

CPalmer

Arresto Menor

SA HANGARIN MONG MANLOKO DI MO INIISIP NA PWEDE KANG MABISTO DITO. WALANG HIYA KA TALAGA ANG KAPAL NG MUKHA MO. KAWAWA LANG ANG MGA MAGTITIWALA SA YO. AKALA MO LANG MATALINO KA PRO KUNG GINAGAMIT MO SA KALOKOHAN MASAHOL KA PA SA MAGNANAKAW. HUDAS KA TALAGA AKA KARL ROVE ALAM MONG MALULUSUTAN MO ANG PANLOLOKO DAHIL FEELING MO MALAKAS KA SA CONGRESISTA LAHAT NG KAPRANINGAN MO BABALIK SA IYO MASAHOL KA PA SA INAAKUSAHAN MO IKAW ANG BALIW HUDAS KA MANGGAGANTSO.

KAPAG PO HINDI NA AKO NAKAPAG POST DITO IISA LANG PO ANG IBIG SABIHIN AT ASAHAN NYO PONG MAY GINAWANG KASAMAAN YAN SA AMIN NG ATE KO DAHIL YAN ANG BANTA NYA GAGANTI DAW SYA. DI AKO NATATAKOT SA IYO BALASUBAS KA KARL ROVE O KUNG ANU PANG AKA ANG GINAGAMIT KO. GAGO KA BISTADO KA NA DI KA PA RIN TUMITIGIL.

angrybird

angrybird
Arresto Menor

Akala ko pa naman itong site na ito ang makakatulong sa akin. matagal na akong naghahanap ng kasagutan sa aking suliranin ngunit mukhang kahit abogado sa panahon ngayon hindi na rin basta maaasahan pagdating sa honesty.

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

angrybird wrote:Akala ko pa naman itong site na ito ang makakatulong sa akin. matagal na akong naghahanap ng kasagutan sa aking suliranin ngunit mukhang kahit abogado sa panahon ngayon hindi na rin basta maaasahan pagdating sa honesty.

Don't worry may mga lawyers dito na matino at maayos ang serbisyo.

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

OmbieCg@yahoo.com wrote:
The problem with freedom is when we forget to respect the freedom of others and be prudent with whatever we write. As an Electronics Engineer, we make electronic communication possible to make our end-user’s lives better. The purpose of technology is designed for good things such as electronic transfer of files and documents through email and information passing to make people who are distance apart reach each other and talk regarding an ongoing case or events in life.

The problem of technology is not the technology itself but who use technology and intend it to malign people and use in cyber bullying. Do not meddle with my private case that is so sensitive that only a high caliber Atty. Karl Rove can handle. I challenge you to go to court that is the proper avenue for this rather than using the technology that we engineers work for and even make us work 24 hours, sleepless but fulfilled, for all we know we help build the nation through communication. I challenge you all to stop using your mouth and help in my present problem. I need legal assistance not pure talk especially from non-lawyers like you.

Electronic Engineers has nothing to do with how email and FTP works. Those are works of programmers and Comp. Eng. and program/software developers. BTW, the words your are using is not word of an Engineer.

Good luck to your case.

angrybird

angrybird
Arresto Menor

concepab wrote:
OmbieCg(at)yahoo.com wrote:

Electronic Engineers has nothing to do with how email and FTP works. Those are works of programmers and Comp. Eng. and program/software developers. BTW, the words your are using is not word of an Engineer.

Good luck to your case.

Ops! na supla ka katoto! Masyado ka kasing madrama baka naman lawyer ka at hindi engineer if ever, kaya di mo alam ang sinasabi mo. Good try! better luck next time. Tama siguro si igan awv isa ito sa account ng ipinagtatanggol mo. Atty. Karl Rove seryosong problema na yan dahil hind lang isa, dalawa o tatlo ang katauhan mo daig mo pa si Jim Carrey 'I, me and myself' Kelan ka pa titigil? Basang basa na ang name mo dito.

camevnglsta

Arresto Mayor

OMG. Totoo ba ito about kay Karl Rove? Hmm.

angrybird

angrybird
Arresto Menor

Malamang. na name and shame na nga sya di ba? Sya din yata yang pumupuri sa sarili nya kasi parang sa sobrang talino sa akala nya sa sarili nya, malamang natorture na yan kapag may bumabangga sa kanya, yan ang tipo ng taong ayaw patalo. Balita nga dito pati si Pnoy binabangga nya eh baka may ambisyon maging presidente yan. Sayang lang ang mga advise nya dito wala ng basta maniniwala sa kanya dahil meron ng nagreklamo sa kanya. Inaalala lang namin dito hindi na bumalik ang nag name and shame sa kanya dahil nakakatanggap daw ng banta. isa lang ang ibig sabihin nun pag nagkataon. affraid Hay ang buhay nga naman  sa Pinas marami ng malalakas ang loob pumatay dahil wala ng bitay dapat talaga ibalik na ang bitay. Suspect

OmbieCg@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Republic Act 9292 also known as the Electronics Engineering Law of 2004 SECTION 5 states the Nature and Scope of Practice of Electronics Engineering and Electronics Technician - The scope and nature of practice of the Electronics Engineer shall embrace and consist of any work or activity relating to the application of engineering sciences and/or principles to the investigation, analysis, synthesis, planning, design, specification, research and development, provision, procurement, marketing and sales, manufacture and production, construction and installation, tests/measurements/control, operation, repair, servicing, technical support and maintenance of electronic components, devices, products, apparatus, instruments, equipment, systems, networks, operations and processes in the fields of electronics, including communications and/or telecommunications, information and communications technology (ICT), computers and their networking and hardware/firmware/software development and applications, broadcast/broadcasting, cable and wireless television, consumer and industrial electronics, electrooptics/photonics/opto-electronics, electromagnetics, avionics, aerospace, navigational and military applications, medical electronics, robotics, cybernetics, biometrics and all other related and convergent fields; it also includes the administration, management, supervision and regulatory aspects of such works and activities; similarly included are those teaching and training activities which develop the ability to use electronic engineering fundamentals and related advanced knowledge in electronics engineering, including lecturing and teaching of technical and professional subjects given in the electronics engineering and electronics technician curriculum and licensure examinations.

[b]

Retrieved from the website https://jrcanedo2.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/irr_ra9292.pdf

Electronics engineering, or electronic engineering, is an engineering discipline which utilizes non-linear and active electrical components (such as electron tubes, and semiconductor devices, especially transistors, diodes and integrated circuits) to design electronic circuits, devices and systems. The discipline typically also designs passive electrical components, usually based on printed circuit boards.

[/b]
The term "electronic engineering" denotes a broad engineering field that covers subfields such as analog electronics, digital electronics, consumer electronics, embedded systems and power electronics. Electronics engineering deals with implementation of applications, principles and algorithms developed within many related fields, for example solid-state physics, radio engineering, telecommunications, control systems, signal processing, systems engineering, computer engineering, instrumentation engineering, electric power control, robotics, and many others.

Retrieved from the website http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_engineering

OmbieCg@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Republic Act 9292 also known as the Electronics Engineering Law of 2004 SECTION 5 states the Nature and Scope of Practice of Electronics Engineering and Electronics Technician - The scope and nature of practice of the Electronics Engineer shall embrace and consist of any work or activity relating to the application of engineering sciences and/or principles to the investigation, analysis, synthesis, planning, design, specification, research and development, provision, procurement, marketing and sales, manufacture and production, construction and installation, tests/measurements/control, operation, repair, servicing, technical support and maintenance of electronic components, devices, products, apparatus, instruments, equipment, systems, networks, operations and processes in the fields of electronics, including communications and/or telecommunications, information and communications technology (ICT), computers and their networking and hardware/firmware/software development and applications, broadcast/broadcasting, cable and wireless television, consumer and industrial electronics, electrooptics/photonics/opto-electronics, electromagnetics, avionics, aerospace, navigational and military applications, medical electronics, robotics, cybernetics, biometrics and all other related and convergent fields; it also includes the administration, management, supervision and regulatory aspects of such works and activities; similarly included are those teaching and training activities which develop the ability to use electronic engineering fundamentals and related advanced knowledge in electronics engineering, including lecturing and teaching of technical and professional subjects given in the electronics engineering and electronics technician curriculum and licensure examinations.

Retrieved from the website https://jrcanedo2.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/irr_ra9292.pdf

Electronics engineering, or electronic engineering, is an engineering discipline which utilizes non-linear and active electrical components (such as electron tubes, and semiconductor devices, especially transistors, diodes and integrated circuits) to design electronic circuits, devices and systems. The discipline typically also designs passive electrical components, usually based on printed circuit boards.

The term "electronic engineering" denotes a broad engineering field that covers subfields such as analog electronics, digital electronics, consumer electronics, embedded systems and power electronics. Electronics engineering deals with implementation of applications, principles and algorithms developed within many related fields, for example solid-state physics, radio engineering, telecommunications, control systems, signal processing, systems engineering, computer engineering, instrumentation engineering, electric power control, robotics, and many others.

Retrieved from the website http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_engineering[/b]

angrybird

angrybird
Arresto Menor

concepab wrote:
OmbieCg(at)yahoo.com wrote:

Good luck to your case.

Humihirit pa si Atty. K. R. hindi talaga titigil sa pagsalba ng name nya sa pamamagitan ng iba't ibang username. saan kaya nya na copy and paste from yan.

Atty. wag mo ng bully pa si ka member cpalmer at ang sister nya kawawa naman sila tutal nakagoyo ka na ng malaking pera sa kanila. Sad

OmbieCg@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

I am an Electronics Engineer by profession and took my Master of Engineering Major in Electronics Engineering at Bulacan State University. I have undergone my practicum as part of my masters degree in Asia Broadcast Satellite, the only satellite operator in the Philippines. I have seen that the Electronics Engineers in the company even spend sleepless days and nights just to make communication possible to help the lives of people better through satellite communication which is the lifeline of communication. As what can be seen in the recent Yolanda typhoon, only satellite communication withstand the disaster due to non-functional infrastructure.

It is very sad that the communication we work for is being used for this...maligning of people.

Mind your own business!

OmbieCg@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Retrieved from the website http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_engineering[/b]

OmbieCg@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

I am an Electronics Engineer by profession and took my Master of Engineering Major in Electronics Engineering at Bulacan State University. I have undergone my practicum as part of my masters degree in Asia Broadcast Satellite, the only satellite operator in the Philippines. I have seen that the Electronics Engineers in the company even spend sleepless days and nights just to make communication possible to help the lives of people better through satellite communication which is the lifeline of communication. As what can be seen in the recent Yolanda typhoon, only satellite communication withstand the disaster due to non-functional infrastructure.

It is very sad that the communication we work for is being used for this...maligning of people.

Mind your own business!

OmbieCg@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

angrybird

angrybird
Arresto Menor

WHATEVER, KUNG TALAGANG MAHUSAY KA DAPAT MAKIPAG TULUNGAN KA SA NBI PARA MALAMAN KUNG NASAAN NA ANG NAGOYONG BIKTIMA NI I, ME AND MYSELF NA CHARACTER DITO SA FORUM NA ITO. HINDI PURO DAKDAK AT COPY AND PASTE LANG YANG MGA GINAGAWA MO. WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO IMPRESS? lol!
BUKING KA NA  I, ME AND MYSELF HUMIHIRIT KA PA DIN.
 Suspect

OmbieCg@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

OmbieCg@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

I would like to express my sincerest gratitude to Free Legal Advice Philippines for continuously helping people including me for free legal counsel through linking me to an attorney that help from the heart like Atty. Karl Rove when I have a query last December 2014. He was proactive in replying my query and was free.

I am a professional academician but was oppressed and losing hope about my case for more than five years but now given justice. Having a serious problem that I have not told anyone even my parents, I felt comfortable to seek legal advice from Atty. Karl Rove regarding a difficult situation I am into. I trusted him more than any atty. in our place since the perpetrator is a well-known and influential person. With a very difficult case, Atty. Karl Rove stands by me and did a very good job in drafting my concerns that I have already filed and was very proactive with emails even during untimely consultation. We have not met personally but have withstood the problem of distance through calls and emails. He helped me and did not cost too much where I pay via bank only.

I am so appreciative of the legal steps by way of his support. It is God’s will that at the time I feel no one can understand, I was given hope and justice that now can be seen.

God bless Atty. Karl Rove! May you help more people by the way of your profession!

OmbieCg@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Mind your own business!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum