Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unpaid debt..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1unpaid debt.. Empty unpaid debt.. Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:51 pm

khristine manderico

Arresto Menor

gud eve..my concern was the girl was a domestic helper in taiwan she owe 30,250 pesos to me last september-december 2014 it was an installment barrowing to me..but i have a proof from her that she owes the money through personal message in messenger that she really have a borrowed money from me..what can you advice to me so that she can paid the money that borrowed from me..thank you.

2unpaid debt.. Empty Re: unpaid debt.. Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:55 pm

khristine manderico

Arresto Menor

She sent message to me that she have a debt from me and she will pay it every month but there was a situation between me and his brother that made her mad at me then suddenly she unblock me in the facebook.should i ask help from poea regarding for this couse i have proof that she owe money from me..thank you..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum