Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Refund of rent advance/deposit

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Refund of rent advance/deposit Empty Refund of rent advance/deposit Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:48 pm

Joannah Jao Puno

Arresto Menor

Good afternoon, po. My name is Joannah. I don't know what to say to my landlord and ex-housemates to get what I paid for when my two housemates and I rented an apartment unit in Baguio.

Before we occupied the unit, my two housemates and I split the total advance and deposit into three. However, after one month of staying with them, I had to leave and move back to Laguna. I suppose that they  either get a new housemate or have the unit for themselves. And if time comes that they choose to vacate the unit, they will use the advance for their last month and refund the deposit.

I wish to get my advance and/or deposit. However, I am not sure how I can oblige them to give it to me as I know they would refuse to give it when I left the house because of them. They were quite hard to deal with. And I can have my coworkers and former boss to attest to that.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum