Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Facebook posts, anong kaso?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Facebook posts, anong kaso? Empty Facebook posts, anong kaso? Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:47 pm

Sarah Jane

Arresto Menor

Someone threatens me that they'll be filing case against me because of my facebook posts. Which is not directly tagged on them. I didn't even mention names. Then they're telling me iniiskandalo ko daw sila. I do post sa facebook ng hinanakit at galit ko, but never to tag someone nor mention names. Its up to them kung matatamaan sila. And I did confronted them about my concerns at galit ko, but thru a private message, not using facebook posts because I never mentioned names on my posts. Ano pwedeng ikaso sa'kin dito?

2Facebook posts, anong kaso? Empty Re: Facebook posts, anong kaso? Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:07 pm

Willingtohelp

Arresto Menor

Nothing so dont you worry...

3Facebook posts, anong kaso? Empty Re: Facebook posts, anong kaso? Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:08 pm

blackrose

Arresto Menor

hi po, would like to ask paano po kung minemention ung name ko at family ko sa facebook posts at sinisiraan po ako..lano pong pwedeng ikaso?

4Facebook posts, anong kaso? Empty Re: Facebook posts, anong kaso? Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:32 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

blackrose wrote:hi po, would like to ask paano po kung minemention ung name ko at family ko sa facebook posts at sinisiraan po ako..lano pong pwedeng ikaso?

All you have to do is report it to Facebook to stop the person posting it. Filing a case will be depend if the person is also in the Philippines.
Outside Philippines is not easy! But if the person is in the Philippines take a screen shot of every page to use it as evidence.

We have a friend who met a guy on FB and they became BF & GF so he's been taking picture while she is nude and when she refused to meet with him in person he posted all her naked picture and added all her friends and family just to exposed her. She took this case to NBI and nothing really happen because the guy is not in the Philippines.

5Facebook posts, anong kaso? Empty Re: Facebook posts, anong kaso? Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:06 pm

blackrose

Arresto Menor

ok po..thanks...

the problem po is hindi ko po siya friend sa facebook..pero dito po siya nakatira sa Philippines..does private messages suffice?she's already threatening me na alam na po niya ang location ko at nagiging paranoid na po ako dahil dun.. although nareport ko na po siya sa Facebook..using those blackmailing messages..she just mentioned in that message po that she's already posting po my name and my family's...

6Facebook posts, anong kaso? Empty Re: Facebook posts, anong kaso? Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:19 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

blackrose wrote:ok po..thanks...

the problem po is hindi ko po siya friend sa facebook..pero dito po siya nakatira sa Philippines..does private messages suffice?she's already threatening me na alam na po niya ang location ko at nagiging paranoid na po ako dahil dun.. although nareport ko na po siya sa Facebook..using those blackmailing messages..she just mentioned in that message po that she's already posting po my name and my family's...

Do you know this person? If so file a police blotter to ensure its recorded and you can use it to file a case against this person.
Take a screen shot of your conversation to use as an evidence.
When you say blackmailing is he/she asking for money? If so this is an extortion.

7Facebook posts, anong kaso? Empty Re: Facebook posts, anong kaso? Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:34 pm

blackrose

Arresto Menor

not personally.. i dont know her real name po dahil po sa multiple accounts na ginagamit niya.. she's claiming po to be the wife of my ex po..it all started po when I messaged my ex this October because I still miss him.. for reference we broke up due to a post po that he's engaged while we are still in a relationship last year.. that's when she started adding my friends and sending messages to my family..although kapatid ko pa lang po ata ang nakakabasa...hindi ko na po talaga alam ang gagawin ko...im having sleepless nights due to this po..

8Facebook posts, anong kaso? Empty Re: Facebook posts, anong kaso? Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:00 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

blackrose wrote:not personally.. i dont know her real name po dahil po sa multiple accounts na ginagamit niya.. she's claiming po to be the wife of my ex po..it all started po when I messaged my ex this October because I still miss him.. for reference we broke up due to a post po that he's engaged while we are still in a relationship last year.. that's when she started adding my friends and sending messages to my family..although kapatid ko pa lang po ata ang nakakabasa...hindi ko na po talaga alam ang gagawin ko...im having sleepless nights due to this po..

If that's the case set your FB account to private where no one can easily message you unless they are in your friends list. The only reason people bother other people is because they themselves do not have happiness. Don't lose sleep over it! Do not allow this BITCH to take you down with her loneliness. She is abandoned by your EX for reason! Its not worth of energy for you to get stress over this BITCH! Don't let her spoil your happiness, the more you react the more you are giving her the pleasure! Learn to ignore her from now own!
If insane people are ignored, it will drive them up the wall!

9Facebook posts, anong kaso? Empty Re: Facebook posts, anong kaso? Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:24 am

blackrose

Arresto Menor

thank you po sa advise...i'll try po...mraming maraming salamat...

10Facebook posts, anong kaso? Empty Re: Facebook posts, anong kaso? Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:28 am

blackrose

Arresto Menor

i just hope po na fake lang po na alam na niya ang location ko... maraming salamat po talaga...

11Facebook posts, anong kaso? Empty Re: Facebook posts, anong kaso? Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:55 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Also remember to block her FB account so she can never seacrh your account anymore!

12Facebook posts, anong kaso? Empty Re: Facebook posts, anong kaso? Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:44 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

blackrose wrote:i just hope po na fake lang po na alam na niya ang location ko... maraming salamat po talaga...

Siguradong namba bluff lang yan! wag ka paapekto!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum