Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

di sila natuloy, ako ang hinahabol

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1di sila natuloy, ako ang hinahabol Empty di sila natuloy, ako ang hinahabol Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:38 pm

boom

Arresto Menor

i introduced a travel agent to one of my clients.

the client booked, transacted, and paid for a supposed trip to this travel agent which did not materialize. the travel agent has now disappeared.

the client wants me to return his money saying in effect that had i not introduced the agent, he would have not lost money.

where does the law stand? thanks.

2di sila natuloy, ako ang hinahabol Empty Re: di sila natuloy, ako ang hinahabol Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:05 am

myst01

Arresto Mayor

Hi!
You are not at fault at this point.. should there be any liability, it should have been the travel agent's and not yours because you are not a party to their contract.. you will only be liable if and only if you acted as an agent of the travel agency/agent..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum