Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sexual Harassment - Online - Blackmail

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sexual Harassment - Online - Blackmail Empty Sexual Harassment - Online - Blackmail Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:06 pm

carlared

Arresto Menor

Hello, Good day. I am here to ask for some legal advice regarding a friend's situation.

My friend had a long distance relationship with a Filipino guy who is currently in USA. She is residing in the Philippines. Since it was an LDR, they resorted to cybersex. The guy took screenshots while they were doing it without the girl's knowledge. they were very explicit pictures. And since the relationship turned sour, the girl broke up with the guy. Now the guy is creating fake accounts in Twitter, Facebook and instagram using the explicit pictures as Profile pictures for the accounts and keeps on adding the girl and the girl's friends using these fake accounts. the guy asked for everything he gave the girl while they were together to be given back to him (engagement ring, bag, watch, make ups) everything was returned and the guy promised to stop. And yet, he did not stop creating these accounts. We were wondering if we could file a case against him even though he is in the USA.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum