Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resignation Notice

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resignation Notice Empty Resignation Notice Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:49 pm

Vanj Flores

Arresto Menor

When I signed my employment contract with my current employer, it was stated in the contract that a 60-day notice should be given if I'll resign.

This month, I got a job offer and the company asked me if I could render a 30-day notice instead so I could start with them asap.

I sent my resignation letter to my boss three weeks ago with a 30-day notice. He has acknowledged it on the same week, we talked about it the following week, and he even said that it was indeed a good offer. He never raised any issue about the 30-day notice.

However, this week, they insist that I give a 60-day notice instead, and implies that I will have problem with my clearance otherwise. What should I do with the implied threat?

2Resignation Notice Empty Re: Resignation Notice Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:33 am

attyLLL

inform your new employer about the situation about the clearance.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum