Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

financial agreement can it be nullified?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1financial agreement can it be nullified? Empty financial agreement can it be nullified? Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:49 pm

dandeliongirl

Arresto Menor

Hi, I am getting maried.
My fiancee has a son with another woman both of them are working.
They had a son, a 5 year old out of wedlock too..
they are already 2 yrs separated/parted ways though the guy is still visiting his son on weekends.
The girl badly wanted my fiancee back but the guy won't go back to her he doesn't love her (before we met they already have a son, they were already separated as college fling when they met again and the girl "PIKOT" the guy, he stayed with the girl on and off before just to be visible to the child)
Because of bitterness the girl sued my fiancee,first on nullification of his paternal right (THEY are NOT married, the son carried his surname), then she decided to ask for council at PAO and was advised for RA 9262 Financial support coz she made excuses and lies that the guy don't visit his son and dont give money when in fact his giving her money. without further trouble my fiancee agreed to legally support his son, even though the girl really wants him to be imprisoned. It's all in bad blood.

The thing is we have a new born baby now. When we get married can we do something to nullify the agreement? the girl is really demanding about the money. How about our own children??Surprised

please give me light. It will be greatly appreciated.

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

Yes you can nullify the agreement when your hubby can prove that he is not the father by presenting the d.n.a. result in court.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum