Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Last Pay has been nullified

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Last Pay has been nullified Empty Last Pay has been nullified Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:34 am

brendamage

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I resigned from work for a BPO company way back 2007. For reasons, i was not able to process my exit interview. It is only now that i am able to do so.

I was informed that since i was not able to process my clearance within three (3) years, i am no longer eligible for my last pay.

Do they have the right to do this?

2Last Pay has been nullified Empty Re: Last Pay has been nullified Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:01 pm

Pedro Parkero

Pedro Parkero
Reclusion Perpetua

obligasyon dapat ng kumpanya na bayaran ka sa sa pkinabang nila sa pagod mo.

3Last Pay has been nullified Empty Re: Last Pay has been nullified Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:34 pm

brendamage

Arresto Menor

Thanks. Yun din iniisip ko.wla sa labor code na pag lagpas na ng 3 years na hindi na process yung exit interview, eh null and void na yung last pay.

4Last Pay has been nullified Empty Re: Last Pay has been nullified Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:34 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

brendamage wrote:Thanks. Yun din iniisip ko.wla sa labor code na pag lagpas na ng 3 years na hindi na process yung exit interview, eh null and void na yung last pay.

It's there.

Art. 291. Money claims. All money claims arising from employer-employee relations accruing during the effectivity of this Code shall be filed within three (3) years from the time the cause of action accrued; otherwise they shall be forever barred.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum