Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

at large can still leave the country?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1at large can still leave the country? Empty at large can still leave the country? Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:50 am

piapooh

Arresto Menor

Hi po. just want to ask lang po sana... i have a boyfriend who is working before in a furniture company.... maram po silang nilaabas na item at yung iba inuuwi po sa bahay for personal use... and the rest binebenta po...

until one day d na po ako nakapag pgil i report him sa work and talked to the owner.ntil the owner do actions.. maraming na recover na item sa kanila..
and now my boy friend is hiding... nag file na po ng reklamo yung owner qualified theft.. and he is now at large.... at large means what po ba??

and one more thing... ako yung kinuha ng owner as a witness against my boyfriend....and some other staff working there as well....

pano ko po kaya matutulungan boyfriend ko??? now wer okey and he is not just only a boyfriend he is also my live in partner and im pregnant and going to have baby soon this january....

he have no plans attending the hearing...im sure pero wala pa naman pong dumarating na subpoena...pero alam ko po meron dahil kasama ako ng may ari nang nag file po sila ng demanda..

wer planning to leave the country next year after giving birth... u think hindi po ba sya ma hod sa immigration?

and kung d po ba ako aatend ng hearing as a witness madadamay din po ba ako at kakasuhan??

pls help po...

thanks..

attyLLL

at large means he is not detained and the authorities do not know where he is.

you can consider marrying your boyfriend now. he can then object if you are called to be a witness. this is called the marital privilege.

the company can request for a watch list or hold departure order to prevent him from leaving.

i do not believe you will be included in case if you can show you were the one who reported it and never benefited from the theft.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum