Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NUVALI house turn over delay...please help

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shinedls

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I am the Attorney-in-fact of my brother. He bought a house and lot at Ridgeview Estate Nuvali by Avida. He bought it August of 2012 as pre-selling. Its supposedly turn-over date as state in the Contract to Sell is September 2014.

The house is still far from turn-over. We visit it every week and for more than a month, there's no improvement. The house is still on its 50% state. We already complained to Avida. The first time they said it will be turned over last week of October. Now, they send an email to my brother that the house will be turned-over between Nov.15-21 and will send a formal letter of construction schedule. But yesterday, what they send us was construction schedule due to be finished for 68 days. That will be next year.

We found out from the engineer of the Contractor who's handling my brother's house that their company have financial problems. Most of the construction workers already left the company because he cannot pay them anymore and also their company have balance with their suppliers that they cannot pay anymore that's why they don't have the materials and workers to finish the house.

Looking at the house condition, all the steel for the roofing have rusts already and it was like abandoned na by the contractor.

Our problem is, Avida is still getting the construction schedule from the said contractor as if nothing is wrong. Aside from the fact that it was already delayed in turn-over, the quality of the house is suffering.

What can we do on this?

Thank you!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum