Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

delay turn over of condo unit

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1delay turn over of condo unit Empty delay turn over of condo unit Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:19 am

northstar00114

Arresto Menor

i just want to share my problems coz maybe some of u are experiencing the same thing. I bouught a condo unit last jan 2007 with a promise that the unit would be ready in 2 years.. i payed the unit in 3 years via deferred cash and by 2009 I am fully paid but my unit isn't ready yet coz they said they had a problem with the other contractor. I am an ofw who only go home every year so I let it go and came back in 2010 and it still wasn't ready.. now is already 2013.. I came back this 1st week of february and the unit is still not ready sayng they have technical problems because the elevator is not yet fully operational.. i got a letter of commitment from their parlegal officer stating that my unit will be turned over 3rd quarter of 2012.. What legal matter can I do because as long as they are delaying my moving in to my unit I am continually paying rent for the apartment where me amd my sibling lives...thank you very much for your help

2delay turn over of condo unit Empty Re: delay turn over of condo unit Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:11 pm

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

you can file damage claim with small claims court. compute the amount of difference such that the difference should start from the expected turnover date stated in the contract. you can also state your basis of your claim as delay and bad faith.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum