Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My wife to be is blacklisted what could I do?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

koriboko

Arresto Menor

Dear Pinoy Lawyers,

I had been living with my foreign gf for 6 years now.We own a business together,every year she comes back and forth to PH. Way back 2011 business went bad and we lost a lot of money she got pregnant what we have left we used it for the baby.We cant pay her visa fee. I had a job but I can't fully support the visa extension and i feel soory about it. Now I got a good job and we could pay about 36months of overstay fee including penalties but she would stay 5 years outside PH.We had plan to marry and she would stay here in PH with our baby because life outside PH is also is not easy for her and for me.What would be the best step we would take. Marry first and pay the extension fee? If she continue want to stay here we are not sure how could we remove her name in the blacklist.Some people we ask they ask more money in BI.how could we find a good lawyer that has a fair judgement with a fair price.She would rather stay blacklist than be away from her child. How could we solution this ? we would gladly appreciate your advise.

Best Regards,

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

koriboko wrote:Dear Pinoy Lawyers,

I had been living with my foreign gf for 6 years now.We own a business together,every year she comes back and forth to PH. Way back 2011 business went bad and we lost a lot of money she got pregnant what we have left  we used it for the baby.We cant pay her visa fee. I had a job but I can't fully support the visa extension and i feel soory about it. Now I got a good job and we could pay about 36months of overstay fee including penalties but she would stay 5 years outside PH.We had plan to marry and she would stay here in PH with our baby because life outside PH is also is not easy for her and for me.What would be the best step we would take. Marry first and pay the extension fee? If she continue want to stay here we are not sure how could we remove her name in the  blacklist.Some people we ask they ask more money in BI.how could we find a good lawyer that has a fair judgement with a fair price.She would rather stay blacklist than be away from her child. How could we solution this ? we would gladly appreciate your advise.

Best Regards,

Have you tried to contact BI?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum