Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Medical Condition Discrimination

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Medical Condition Discrimination Empty Medical Condition Discrimination Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:35 pm

aaronsanchez1000

Arresto Menor

Good Day,

Ako ay privately employed sa isang company sa quezon city, isa po sa privilege ko ung magkaroon ng health card. last september ginamit ko po ung health card ko for the the usual check up sa cardiologist, ok naman po lahat ng result pero may isang test na nagpositive ako sa hepa-b which is hindi naman po nakakahawa via casual contact, dito na po nag simula ung problem kasi ung health card provider tumawag po dito sa ofc namin without my consent, and inform our company na maysakit daw ako samantalang may 2 pending test pa po ako na di ko pa nakukuha ung result and to make it worst un pong tao na nakatangap ng call ipinagkalat po dito sa office na maysakit daw ako na nakakahawa. ngayon po kalat na dito sa office maski na wala pa ung result nung 2 lab test ko. may babala pa po sa mga co employees ko na umiwas daw skin. anu po ba legal na action pwede ko gawin dito. di po kami magkasundo ng gm ko and i know she is behind this. makailan beses na po sya nag power tripping sa akin pero i dont want to resign kasi po 8 years na ako dito sa company and maayos naman po ako nagtratrabaho maski na ginigipit ako madalas ng gm ko.

World Health Organization material on Hepa B.

Q: How is Hepatitis B NOT spread?
Hepatitis B virus is NOT spread by sharing eating utensils, breastfeeding, hugging, kissing, holding hands, coughing, sneezing or by recreational use of public pools or the like.

Q: How do you get hepatitis B?
HBV is spread by contact with blood or body fluids of an infected person – the same way as the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). However, HBV is 50 to 100 times more infectious than HIV.

The main ways of getting infected with HBV are:

from mother to baby at the birth (perinatal)
from child-to-child
unsafe injections and transfusions
unprotected sexual contact.

Thanks and more power po.

2Medical Condition Discrimination Empty Medical Condition Discrimination Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:55 pm

aaronsanchez1000

Arresto Menor

Badly needed your legal advice sa case ko sana po may mag magandang loob na sumagot.

salamat po

3Medical Condition Discrimination Empty Re: Medical Condition Discrimination Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:58 am

attyLLL

write a letter to HR that further tests are being conducted to confirm the initial test, and request them to take action against the spreading of rumors about you.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum