Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suspension

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suspension Empty Suspension Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:18 am

callcenterrecruiter

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I want to ask regarding my suspension here in my company, they suspend me because I supposed to report in our site which is located in the paranque area and since I was originally assigned here at ortigas. I actually volunteered to go to be assigned in paranaque before I go to paranque the next day one of my office mate that will be assigned as well in paranaque told me na sumabay na sa shuttle service going there so I grab the opportunity na makasabay since hindi ko alam papano mag commute don. I logged in here at ortigas and arrived at paranque by afternoon. Nakalagay sa suspension letter sakin from hr na bawal daw yung ginawa ko, pero since hindi ako aware dun dahil hindi naman kami na schedule o nainform regarding new hire orientation at wala pong written or verbal warning na nasabi sakin which is suspension agad for maximum ng 30days. Is there any chance na pwede ko silang ireklamo sa ating government offices which is for employer and employees?

Note: 1st offense ko po to sa company namin pero theres no verbal and written warning that has given to me.

Thank you in advance po sa mga sagot niyo.

2Suspension Empty Re: Suspension Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:48 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

There are certain offenses that do not need any verbal or written warning on the first instance.

Check the company's code of conduct first. What is the exact offense and corresponding penalty.

Were you given a notice to explain? Did you undergo an admin hearing?

http://www.councilviews.com

3Suspension Empty Re: Suspension Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:10 am

callcenterrecruiter

Arresto Menor

It is under misconduct, yes I was given the chance to submit an explanation letter and the hearing will be next week.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum