Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Outsourcing Business Legalities

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Outsourcing Business Legalities Empty Outsourcing Business Legalities Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:45 am

cube8solutions

Arresto Menor

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Good day! I am seeking for a legal advice for my business. I have a x-client from UK and we had an agreement over skype chat. I agreed that I will only focus on him via skype chat as his client and that I will hire people for him, there were never a written signed agreement/contract just over skype chat. and I did his request, I hired people for him, I rent an office in makati signing for a year contract including Internets and everything he needs. Though I told him that personally I am not handling any clients but I have old clients but I let my other people handle it. I focused on him and hired at least 18 people for him. I hired someone as a project executive that has direct connection to him and now the client pulled out the project executive and he is now working together with the project executive I hired and left my company with out anything. I let go of the other employees because this client suddenly pulled out. Now he took the computers (though he is the one who bought it so that I can operate). He is threatening me that he will sue me for fraud. I have no idea what he means by that but is it ok to I report them to BIR or DOLE for hiring Filipinos in one office without registering their business in the Philippines? He said that he will ruined me and hire a lawyer in the Philippines to get me. I have no idea about this kind of things and I am just a start up business. Please help me how I can defend myself from this foreign x-client and to the project executive I hired that took away the client.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum