Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grievance to co employee

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Grievance to co employee Empty Grievance to co employee Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:20 pm

zamzy

Arresto Menor

Is it vaild to file a grievance case againt a co-employee stating only the Company Rules & Regulations Offenses No. and no explanations at all. And when the grievance committee ask him on to the details of the grievance filed he only said that he will elevate the case to DOLE. And what is the case can be filed to the person filing a grievance with serious accusations without proof nor explanation? Thank you..

2Grievance to co employee Empty Grievance to co employee Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:44 pm

zamzy

Arresto Menor

Is it vaild to file a grievance case againt a co-employee stating only the Company Rules & Regulations Offenses No. and no explanations at all. And when the grievance committee ask him on to the details of the grievance filed he only said that he will elevate the case to DOLE. And what is the case can be filed to the person filing a grievance with serious accusations without proof nor explanation? Thank you..

3Grievance to co employee Empty Re: Grievance to co employee Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:57 am

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

What is the case? there is no grievance then there is no unsettled case in the company

4Grievance to co employee Empty Re: Grievance to co employee Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:18 pm

zamzy

Arresto Menor

Example, I'm filing a grievance to the ff: Juan Dela Cruz CRR Offenses No. 1-4-3, Andres Bonifacio CRR NO. 4-4-3, Jose Rizal CRR NO. 5-2-4, signed by the employee...Nothing else written.
Example we look at the CRR No. 1-4-3, Stealing or attempting to steal from company premises at any time. 4-4-3 Engaging in immoral behavior within company premises. But he refuse to elaborate his case and says he will only talk to DOLE...Thank you...

5Grievance to co employee Empty Re: Grievance to co employee Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:27 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

zamzy wrote:Example, I'm filing a grievance to the ff: Juan Dela Cruz CRR Offenses No. 1-4-3, Andres Bonifacio CRR NO. 4-4-3, Jose Rizal CRR NO. 5-2-4, signed by the employee...Nothing else written.
Example we look at the CRR No. 1-4-3, Stealing or attempting to steal from company premises at any time. 4-4-3 Engaging in immoral behavior within company premises. But he refuse to elaborate his case and says he will only talk to DOLE...Thank you...

Dole will ignore that complaint and refer it back to the company for proper due process.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum