Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chinatrust Bank Not Offering Restructure of Loans

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kitoysky

Arresto Menor

hi, i just want to seek legal advice here on what i should do. I am currently having problems with my business and have incurred a very large amount of liabilities. I am working first with my long term debts from banks since they could be dealt with "formally" as compared to lending companies and loan sharks. Anyway, i was successful in getting a loan restructure from Maybank and awaiting the final decision, i just encountered trouble with Chinatrust Bank. I went to the branch that processed and released my loan and they told me they do not handle issues regarding restructure and they coursed me through customer care, either through phone or email. I chose email. I sent them my email detailing my intentions and attached my formal letter explaining my status and my request. They gave me this response

Good day!

This is to confirm the receipt of your email. In line with your concern, we sincerely regret to inform you that our bank is not yet offering a loan restructuring shceme or any program with similar nature for existing loan.

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing some difficulty right now in meeting your obligation. With you we hope for a solution soon.

I was upset because they did not even coursed me through right person or the affected department. They even did not tell me of any recourse that i may do in order to repay them. This response is just short of saying "bahala ka sa buhay mo" and that they are just like waiting for my checks to bounce so that they could have a reason to bring me to court.

Is there a way that i could do to get their attention and be able to get the person that i should talk to, to discuss restructure? I attached a letter with my email to them indicating my problems and the probable loss of my checking account that's why i am communicating with them for probable solutions, can i use that as evidence that i did not have ill intentions in case my check bounces?

Please help me.

Thank you and God Bless to All and to whoever could respond to this.

kitoysky

Arresto Menor

i hope someone answers this concern.....

dalampasigan

Arresto Menor

hello.. could someone reply on this concern pls.

attyLLL

go to their office personally.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum