Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Health deteriorate during travel

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Health deteriorate during travel Empty Health deteriorate during travel Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:35 am

Amistad123

Arresto Menor

I was diagnose to have tuberculosis during our training in the US. Before we went there 2 months before we had a pre-employment exam but they failed to inform me that they saw something in the xray. They just told me when I'm already confined in the US.
Can I sue them for the grounds that they failed to notify me before I left which led to my confinement in the US. It might not have led to tuberculosis if it was diagnosed early. I also suffered emotional stress since I have to undergo a lot of test and check ups in the US and when I came back here. Can I also ask for any exemplary or moral damages?

I would appreciate any response.
Thanks.

2Health deteriorate during travel Empty Re: Health deteriorate during travel Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:08 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

How long were you in the US?
After how long upon arrival were you diagnosed with TB?
Who spent for the treatment?

Who is "them" that you want to sue?

http://www.councilviews.com

3Health deteriorate during travel Empty Re: Health deteriorate during travel Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:17 am

Amistad123

Arresto Menor

I was there for 7 weeks. 2 days after we got there I was hospitalized, it was July 29. They were able to confirmed it was TB on August 18 after a blood test. I took the pre -employment test on May 26.
The company paid my hospital bill.
The 'them' I'm referring is the company for the trauma of being hospitalized out of the country and they shouldn't have sent me in the first place when I'm sick

4Health deteriorate during travel Empty Re: Health deteriorate during travel Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:13 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

If the company knew you were sick then they would not have sent you.

But so far there is no proof that you were sick before your flight.

http://www.councilviews.com

5Health deteriorate during travel Empty Re: Health deteriorate during travel Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:58 am

Amistad123

Arresto Menor

There was already an xray result with a positive findings but they didn't communicate it with me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum