Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reserved Lot - SOLD

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Reserved Lot - SOLD Empty Reserved Lot - SOLD Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:02 pm

EMPREL110415

Arresto Menor

Good Afternoon.

I invested in a property lot for 118 sq m in April 2014. I paid a down payment of P 10,000 and paid the required down payment of P 233,600 from May to August 2014.

When I was supposed to start with the monthly amortization in September and reviewed the contract, it stated a different lot with a size of 113 sq m. It turned out that they sold my preferred and reserved lot without formally informing me. I only knew about it when I saw the contract in September.

I was very disappointed and am now considering of withdrawing. According to the property company, there will be a 10% deduction from the refund if i do so.

(1) May i demand for a full refund since it was a miss on their end to sold the lot that i reserved?
(2) I am really offended and insulted about this, are there any legal charges that I can file against the property company?

Looking forward to your advise.

Thanks

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum