Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SEC Reserved Company Name can they legally operate?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

fritz_dem

Arresto Menor

Good day,

I have question po, if a certain company is still under the reserved list sa Securities and Exchange Commission, can they legally operate na po ba khit hindi pa po cla fully registered? Wala po ba clang violation dito, at kung meron man, ano po pwedeng mangyari at sa mga employees po?

Thanks in advance sa advise nyo po.

Volt

Arresto Menor

It is merely a reserved name and not a licence to operate. Just continue to register your business up to BIR and you should have nothing to worry about OK? Very Happy

fritz_dem

Arresto Menor

Thanks for the information sir. Actually, I'm not yet connected to that company, but sooner I might be transferred to that office since I requested for branch transfer to get near to my place and our company grant that request.However, the company where I will be transferred to is just an affiliate company with my current office, they have been operating 5 branches more or less but when I tried checking it with SEC online, I discovered that only two branches were actually SEC registered.

It's my apprehension that if in case I would finally be transferred, do I have an accountability as an employee despite the fact that I knew that the company I'm working to is not yet registered? Also, I'm quite confused about BIR, these reserved branches already have Official Reciepts and also registered in BIR. Does it mean that even if they're not yet registered with SEC, they still can register with BIR?

I hope you could help me further on this. I'm just an ordinary employee and don't know much about the flow on SEC registration and when can a certain company going to be legally operational.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum