Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for a Philippine Attorney

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looking for a Philippine Attorney Empty Looking for a Philippine Attorney Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:27 am

assistant1

Arresto Menor

Hello! Thanks for viewing my job post. I am a US attorney and am looking for a bright, detail-oriented Philippines attorney to help me draft correspondence and pleadings, intake clients, conduct research, interview witnesses, and calendar deadlines.

I am interested in forming a long-term relationship with the right person. If you do good work for me, I will make sure you are happy.

When applying for this position, please number your responses, addressing each of the below requirements. Please note that all generic responses will be immediately discarded without review.

REQUIREMENTS:

1. Your work hours must generally be weekdays from 1 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST (4 a.m. to 1 p.m. Philippines time). I may be able to slightly adjust this schedule, but these are the general hours I would need you to work.

2. Must be excellent at communication. If you have a hard time PROMPTLY replying to emails or instant messages, PLEASE do not apply for this job.

3. You must have a QUIET office (or home office) to work from and a CLEAR headset. It is imperative that we maintain good communication while working.

4. You must be comfortable with using all of the following collaboration tools:

- Google Hangouts (for instant messaging)
- Viber (for telephone calls and text messages)
- Sqwiggle (for on-demand video chat)
- Dropbox.com and Infinit.io (for file sharing)
- Google Docs (for document collaboration)
- Screenleap (for screen sharing)
- ToDoist (for project management)

5. Must speak English fluently with little or no accent as you will be regularly speaking with attorneys, clients, and witnesses. Please do not apply for this position if you have a heavy accent or have not mastered the English language.

6. Tell me EVERYTHING that is wrong with the following sentence:

“I wen’t to the ATM mashine and Inserted my pin number .”

There will be a VERY STRONG preference for any applicant that finds all of the errors.

7. Must have EXCELLENT Internet connection.

8. Must indicate your level of proficiency from 0-10 in each of the following, with 0 indicating no experience and 10 indicating that you are a top-tier expert (I don’t expect you to be proficient in all of these, but the more the better):

Microsoft Word -
Microsoft Excel -
Adobe Acrobat Pro -

PREFERRED, BUT NOT REQUIRED:

1. Labor law experience.

2. Fluency in Spanish.

3. Work samples.

4. Résumé.

Pay is commensurate with quality of work and experience. Please include your expected hourly rate.

As I'm new to the forum, please send your applications via PM.

Thank you for considering this job. I look forward to finding a Philippines lawyer with whom I could build a strong and lasting relationship!

2Looking for a Philippine Attorney Empty Interested To Apply Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:35 pm

karl rove

karl rove
Reclusion Perpetua

The errors in the statement: "I wen't to the ATM maschine and I inserted my pin number"

1. wrong spelling of wen't, it should be went

2. wrong spelling maschine, should be machine

3. it is not the PIN number that it is being inserted but the ATM card itself

where I can I sent my resume/cv?

can we talk this matter in person in manila?

thnak you

3Looking for a Philippine Attorney Empty Re: Looking for a Philippine Attorney Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:27 am

assistant1

Arresto Menor

Hi Karl,

Thank you for your interest and for responding to our post. Unfortunately, we've already found and hired an attorney.

We will let you and other interested parties know should we have another opening.

Thanks!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum