Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Philippine law

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Philippine law Empty Philippine law Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:14 am

rci_cruze

Arresto Menor

Hi,
Iba pa po ba ung mga batas na pinapasa sa congress kesa sa constitution naten?

Thanks!

P.S. -I cannot find the right forum where I can post this topic. Embarassed

2Philippine law Empty Re: Philippine law Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:56 am

attyLLL

all laws passed by congress have to be constitutional, meaning it cannot go against the constitution

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Philippine law Empty advise Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:21 pm

Hellokittypink

Arresto Menor

Good day, i was married last December 2003 in Manila City hall, since the day after we got married, he went back to US, and since the day he left, he never called me, and i don't receive any news about him, i tried to call him but he change his number, i even tried to call his number in his work but they say he was already resigned, its been almost 9 years, no communication at all... is it possible that our marriage is already useless? i don't have plans yet to be married again, but i was still wondering what if i want to be married again is it possible that i can re-marry another guy with no need to file for annulment?

thank you and hope to hear a good result.

meron din po kse nagsasabi sken n kapag 10 years or more n wala na kaming communication ng ex ko wla na po daw bisa ang kasal namen, at pede n po ako magpakasal sa iba, at kahit saang doccuments hindi ko po ginamit ang apleyido nya.

4Philippine law Empty Re: Philippine law Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:35 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

"meron din po kse nagsasabi sken n kapag 10 years or more n wala na kaming communication ng ex ko wla na po daw bisa ang kasal namen, at pede n po ako magpakasal sa iba"

This understanding would have been correct based on Art.83 of the Civil Code. but it was superseded by the Art. 41 of the Family Code as stated;

Art. 41. A marriage contracted by any person during the subsistence of a previous marriage shall be null and void, unless before the celebration of the subsequent marriage, the prior spouse had been absent for four consecutive years and the spouse present had a well founded belief that the absent spouse was already dead. In case of disappearance where there is danger of death under the circumstances set forth in the provisions of Article 391 of the Civil Code, an absence of only two years shall be sufficient.

For the purpose of contracting the subsequent marriage under the preceding paragraph, the spouse present must institute a summary proceeding as provided in this Code for the declaration of presumptive death of the absentee, without prejudice to the effect of reappearance of the absent spouse. (83a)

5Philippine law Empty Re: Philippine law Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:53 pm

Hellokittypink

Arresto Menor

ang ibig sabihin po ba kelangan ko pa din po ifile s isang abogado ang sitwasyon ko?

6Philippine law Empty Re: Philippine law Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:30 am

rci_cruze

Arresto Menor

Good day po ule, san po ba makikita ung mga batas na pinapasa ng congress? Bakit po kameng normal people have less info? Pasa ng pasa ng batas wala naman nag cocomunicate samen. /sob

7Philippine law Empty Re: Philippine law Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:44 am

attyLLL

all laws are published in newspapers before effectivity.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

8Philippine law Empty Re: Philippine law Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:59 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

rci_cruze wrote:Good day po ule, san po ba makikita ung mga batas na pinapasa ng congress? Bakit po kameng normal people have less info? Pasa ng pasa ng batas wala naman nag cocomunicate samen. /sob

Other than newspapers, there are many ways to know about your inquiry. Halos lahat nasa world wide web na, you just need to search. Anyway check these two links, it will help you a lot.
http://www.congress.gov.ph/
http://www.senate.gov.ph/

9Philippine law Empty Re: Philippine law Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:47 am

Hellokittypink

Arresto Menor

ang ibig sabihin po ba kelangan ko pa din po ifile s isang abogado ang sitwasyon ko?

10Philippine law Empty Re: Philippine law Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:06 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Hellokittypink wrote:ang ibig sabihin po ba kelangan ko pa din po ifile s isang abogado ang sitwasyon ko?

yes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum