Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Philippine law on Hacking??

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Philippine law on Hacking?? Empty Philippine law on Hacking?? Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:19 pm

cheetoz15

Arresto Mayor

Good day to all;

Is there a Philippine law on hacking?? example my friend's fb acct was hacked by his ex wife and threatens to use it against him in court. I do think this is illegal.

If yes, what is this law called?? RA ??

2Philippine law on Hacking?? Empty Re: Philippine law on Hacking?? Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:09 pm

attyLLL

e-commerce law, cyber crime prevention act

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Philippine law on Hacking?? Empty Re: Philippine law on Hacking?? Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:38 am

cheetoz15

Arresto Mayor

Tnx atty. can my friend file a lawsuit under this law?

His wife intends to use the information she read on his fb acct. what evidence does my friend need as evidence to file his case?

Does my friend need to acquire the laptop that his wife used to hack his acct.?

Coz his wife brought the laptop to a friend of hers who is good in computers and from there they were able to open his fb acct.

4Philippine law on Hacking?? Empty Re: Philippine law on Hacking?? Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:17 am

cheetoz15

Arresto Mayor

atty. how can my friend file a case regarding his sons fb acct hacking of his mother? coz he emailed the PNP already twice but still no reply.

does his son needs to make a sworn affidavit & submit it to the police or nbi?

5Philippine law on Hacking?? Empty Re: Philippine law on Hacking?? Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:48 pm

attyLLL

yes, he should personally file a compliant at the pnp in crame

6Philippine law on Hacking?? Empty Re: Philippine law on Hacking?? Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:35 pm

cheetoz15

Arresto Mayor

Thank you atty for your reply.

His son is currently in mindanao, can his son file it in the pnp regional office? coz there is one near his residence.

So his son needs to make a sworn affidavit first before going to the pnp or he can do that afterwards?

7Philippine law on Hacking?? Empty Re: Philippine law on Hacking?? Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:11 pm

attyLLL

it can be done there; hopefully they have a computer forensics lab also. i recommend that he just goes there first then let them advise him on making a statement

8Philippine law on Hacking?? Empty is hacking a crime?pls need help Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:20 am

needhelp_09

Arresto Menor

gud am attorney,

i need help..
i hacked my friends FB account,i want to read all her mesages..nagaway kaasi kme
i found out n cncraan nya pla ko sa mga friends nmin..and telling ol those lies na d naman totoo..so i started forwarding her mesage in to another friend na about sa pkkiplastikan nya at pninira sa isa pnf friend nmin pra mlman nila na plastik tlg sya..
nd nownttkot ako sa gnwa ko,,kya b nla itrace n ako ang gumawa nun and anu ang pwede ikASO SKIN???meron b ko mggmit n defences against her??
tnx po pls need help

9Philippine law on Hacking?? Empty Re: Philippine law on Hacking?? Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:13 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

needhelp_09 wrote:gud am attorney,

i need help..
i hacked my friends FB account,i want to read all her mesages..nagaway kaasi kme
i found out n cncraan nya pla ko sa mga friends nmin..and telling ol those lies na d naman totoo..so i started forwarding her mesage in to another friend na about sa pkkiplastikan nya at pninira sa isa pnf friend nmin pra mlman nila na plastik tlg sya..
nd nownttkot ako sa gnwa ko,,kya b nla itrace n ako ang gumawa nun and anu ang pwede ikASO SKIN???meron b ko mggmit n defences against her??
tnx po pls need help

they can back-trace the conputer you used hacking your friend's fb account. defense, destroy the conputer you used to hack his/her account. including the harddrive.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum