Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

i am asking for an advice...please help me!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

joanne29

Arresto Menor

Good day po!!ako po c joanne 30 y/o..single at my 3 po akong anak..meron po akong kinakasama for almost 6 yrs.xa po c Jay-r..kasal po sya ..pero after marriage hnd na po sila nagsasama...until now ..itatanong ko lang po sana kung posible po bang void ang marriage nila dahil po walang consent yung parents nung babae kht na 23 na xa nung kinasal xa???pano ko po ba malalaman kung void po ang marriage nila?kelangan pa po ba mag file ng legal separation before annulment??ano po ba ang best namen gawin??may family din po kasi yung babae and gusto ko na din po isettle ang lahat..para na din po sa legitimacy ng mga anak ko..salamat po sana po ay matulungan nyo po ako...

Respectly yours,
Joanne Navarro

busty

Arresto Menor

hehehe valid po ang marriage nila " lack of consent of parent is not a formal nor essential requisite of marriage under Art.2 and 3 of the Family code.

legal separation and annulment are different case and they have different grounds, hence they are different action or idependent to ech other.

Im afraid there is no way to make your child become legitimized for the reason that there was a valid existing marriage before your partner. Crying or Very sad

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum