Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

amount of interest for being unconscionable or unreasonably excessive.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rodel1106

Arresto Menor

Dear Sir/Atty:

Actually I want to acquire a legal advice regarding my unpaid loan from a lending company based in Cebu, Philippines.
Just a couple of days, I try to contact them and plan to settle my obligation. Unfortunately, I was shock with amount on how it came up that big.

I request the account statement from them but up to this time they did not sent.

I avail a loan last Feb, 2009 with the amount of 35,000 Php. Although I was not able to settle it for 5 years and now one of their collector told me that the amount reaches 694,000 Php which I really shock.

My questions are:

1. Is it possible to reach that big amount for 5 years if we base on the interest and penalty chargers allowed by law?
2. Is it possible to have an advice from you for a legal steps?

Hoping of your prompt response.

Thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum