Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ILLEGAL TERMINATION

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ILLEGAL TERMINATION Empty ILLEGAL TERMINATION Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:23 pm

titopeps

Arresto Menor

hi,

I was terminated last august lang by my employer due to reasons that was proven wrong. I went to NLRC to file Sena and the first mediation hindi pumunta yung employer ko and I was calling the manager na nagterminate sakin pero hindi sumasagot so i rescheduled it today pero hindi nanaman sila pumunta nor walang authorized person in behalf. Kinausap ako ng arbiter and he said that i have 2 option either reschedule it(which I did pero walang nangyari) or file a legal complaint. Actually yung company is not registered here,no tax were deducted to our salaries and no benefits. So twice nila inignore yung letter from NLRC I want to file a legal complaint to the manager who terminated me and demand for damages and possibly to closed down the company. I want to know san ako pde makakakuha ng lawyer if I'm going to do the legal complaint and what are the process? Thanks!

2ILLEGAL TERMINATION Empty Re: ILLEGAL TERMINATION Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:32 pm

karl704

Reclusion Temporal

Problem with your case is that your company might be a fly by night, and you might have a paper victory even if you file the complaint proper. But since you have already initiated the case, you might as well try pursuing it. Some employers ignore the sena and appear instead on mandatory conference before the labor arbiter. Ask the sena officer to terminate the sena and file yourself the complaint proper at the same place where you have file the request for sena. They will have you fill-up again a form almost similar to the sena form. Two mandatory conferences will be scheduled and you can still attend these on your own as a lawyer is not mandatory. You will only need a lawyer to prepare the position paper after the parties fail to reach any amicable settlement during the scheduled mandatory conferences.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum