Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tardiness Deduction Computation

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tardiness Deduction Computation Empty Tardiness Deduction Computation Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:27 pm

ayemizza

Arresto Menor

Good evening po,

Is there any written policy about tardiness deduction? I am working as a teacher in a private school, and I found our deductions (which is 20php/minute) unlawful.

They also oblige us to attend our morning meetings everyday which is about 30 minutes, and if we fail to do so, the admin implemented a policy of 400php deduction for not attending the said meeting. Meaning to say, if we are absent for a certain day, and thus, not able to attend the said meeting they will deduct us our daily rate plus the 400 penalty for not attending the meeting.

I need a legal basis for this since we have a foreign administrator who always argues about our system. Your reply would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2Tardiness Deduction Computation Empty Re: Tardiness Deduction Computation Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:53 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

What does your contract say?

If any policy is oppressive or contrary to public morals or policy, you may wish to raise the matter with DEPED or DOLE.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Tardiness Deduction Computation Empty Re: Tardiness Deduction Computation Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:44 am

ayemizza

Arresto Menor

We haven't signed any contract either. They said they were still fixing those.

4Tardiness Deduction Computation Empty Re: Tardiness Deduction Computation Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:37 am

goldenangel

Arresto Menor

Hello po,

Ask ko lang if tama yung ginagawang pagdeduct ng boss ng mother ko sa late nya na kapag more than 30mins consider as halfday na. tapos kapag absent and deduction 2days.

Pls. advice.

Thanks po.
Joanna

5Tardiness Deduction Computation Empty Re: Tardiness Deduction Computation Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:10 pm

Meshach

Arresto Menor

Sa work din pro namin, P500 deduction if you fail to notify the management of your unexpected absence on the day and also if you will be late. Is that legal? That was just recently implemented and t was not in our contract. Hope to hear from you soonest because we are required to sign the memo. Thank you.

6Tardiness Deduction Computation Empty Re: Tardiness Deduction Computation Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:39 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Consult DOLE to be sure.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum