Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

irrevocable and voluntary resignation denied

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

tristan_ace

Arresto Menor

atty,

good day

may i refer to you my concern on the problem with my former company. i would like to ask if my resignation can be refused? is this in accordance with the labor law? is the endorsement from the superiors is necessary before acceptance of resignation?

i have complied the 30 days notice and my resignation was voluntary and irrevocable.

according to my former employer, they refused to accept it due to on the pending investigation in our department. the culprit of this problem was our former head's cash abstraction which i was not involved. in fact, i was one of the people who pointed out on his irregularities to the management.

I was on vacation and birthday leave when some of these questionable transactions happened and for two years, the head personally assumed my function as Cashier while designating me to replace a resigned employee and assigned me with a multi-tasking functions. All the cash abstractions were personally made by him alone and got from the pick-up deposits since he was the one who consolidated cash of the tellers. This fact is admitted by no less than by our head.

hoping for your positive response

thank you

Jeth

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

eh bakit ka nila hino hold kung hindi ka damay sa kaso?? anong reason nila??

ask them to clear you if you're not involve.

tristan_ace

Arresto Menor

according to them, lahat ng nasa dept namin ay kasali sa audit regardless kung may involvement o wala... but my question really on this matter is can the management denied a resignation? i followed the required 30 days notice..thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum