Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

voluntary resignation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1voluntary resignation Empty voluntary resignation Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:15 am

melbs

Arresto Menor

Good day.I am a seamstress and i work for a certain company for a a month.I resigned voluntary last week but i left some unfinished job in the shop.I never signed any contract of employment from that company.I want to know what are my rights and what can she do force me to finish my unfinished job in her company..

2voluntary resignation Empty Re: voluntary resignation Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:48 am

jd888

You have tendered your voluntary resignation.

You have not signed any contract with them.

Obligation stopped.

http://www.chanrobles.com/

3voluntary resignation Empty Re: voluntary resignation Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:54 pm

melbs

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much for the information sir.I did renedered my resignation when we talk over skype coz my boss is based in japan.She replied that she respects my decision.There was no written letter or any isgnature involve and i didnt have contract of employment with her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum