Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

AWOL problem. need advice please

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AWOL problem. need advice please  Empty AWOL problem. need advice please Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:22 am

bryezkhy

Arresto Menor

Hello friends, i just wanna ask about AWOL.
Currently i am a QA trainee of AAISI(Alsons/AWS Information Systems, Inc.) that was deployed to another company. I have been training for 3 months but i have to AWOL because of family issue. I already adviced my manager that i will apply for a immediate resignation but there is a part of my contact that i have to wait for 30days for the resignation to be legitimate. And was absent for 6 days now. AAISI emailed me the a copy of the contract with my signature on it. And the bond is 300k. Can someone please tell me what can i do? Because this is mu first work so it's the first time I'll be resigning. I think that i am not terminated at this moment. Thanks in advance

2AWOL problem. need advice please  Empty Re: AWOL problem. need advice please Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:26 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Comply with the terms of your contract.

http://www.councilviews.com

3AWOL problem. need advice please  Empty Re: AWOL problem. need advice please Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:40 am

bryezkhy

Arresto Menor

Good day sir. Kahit po temporary lang yung current contract? 2yrs bind po kasi ito. Meaning po if i'll be terminated for real hahabulin padin ako ni agency because of the contract bond? And i'll have to pay the binding cost?

4AWOL problem. need advice please  Empty Re: AWOL problem. need advice please Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:23 am

bryezkhy

Arresto Menor

Good day. I just want to add my contact said that:

1. In consideration of aforesaid agreement, the EMPLOYEE agrees to serve the company for two years(2) commencing Nov. 2, 2014 to Nov. 1, 2016.

2.That, should the EMPLOYEE resign or terminatehis employment before the end date of the binding period specified in item No. 1, he shall reimburse the EMPLOYER the cost of the corresponding binding agreement and other expenses related to the binding agreement amounting to the total amount thereof.

Does this mean that i have to sign the contract renewal on Nov. 2? That i will still pay 300k if i don't sign the contract on Nov. 2?

5AWOL problem. need advice please  Empty Re: AWOL problem. need advice please Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:30 pm

bryezkhy

Arresto Menor

UP... my employer wanted me to sign another contract that will extend my current contract.. the problem is it will be extended until march 2015, basically i am required to sign it but in reality i don't want to sign. please help me i need an advice.

6AWOL problem. need advice please  Empty Re: AWOL problem. need advice please Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:49 pm

MissTeezah

Arresto Menor

Don't sign and just send your resignation letter effective immediately. They cannot force you to pay your bond because of that. You can always find another job Smile Usong uso yan sa mga call center din hehe.

Pero as a respect with your current employer, try to haggle pa din and let them know why you cannot comply with your contract na kahit mag sign ka pa di ka rin naman makakapasok due to personal issues. Wala din sila magagawa kung mag absent ka mas mabuti na nga na nag file ka ng resignation kesa continuous AWOL.

bryezkhy wrote:UP... my employer wanted me to sign another contract that will extend my current contract.. the problem is it will be extended until march 2015, basically i am required to sign it but in reality i don't want to sign. please help me i need an advice.

7AWOL problem. need advice please  Empty Re: AWOL problem. need advice please Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:54 pm

bryezkhy

Arresto Menor

i see pero ung current contract ko kasi hanggang nov pa, tinatakotna dn ako na dapat ko bayaran ung bond. nagtanung na din kasi ako sa DOLE kahapon sabi nila sa akin try ko padn daw magtanung sa lawyer pero advise nla wag na ako pumirma.

MissTeezah wrote:Don't sign and just send your resignation letter effective immediately. They cannot force you to pay your bond because of that. You can always find another job Smile Usong uso yan sa mga call center din hehe.

Pero as a respect with your current employer, try to haggle pa din and let them know why you cannot comply with your contract na kahit mag sign ka pa di ka rin naman makakapasok due to personal issues. Wala din sila magagawa kung mag absent ka mas mabuti na nga na nag file ka ng resignation kesa continuous AWOL.

8AWOL problem. need advice please  Empty Re: AWOL problem. need advice please Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:09 pm

maanlim0730

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty really need your advice kc po ngresign po ako then sa resignation letter naka one month po yung effectivity then my superior asked me if pwede ba maging flexible ang date hanggang sa may mhanap n at mturuan ng maigi. So pumayag ako then after three months wala p rin kapalit then then nun ika 4th month may tinuturuan na ko sabi skin after 2 months saka p ko makakaalis ndi ko n po kaya ang pressure s work sobrang toxic n physically and emotionally. Kung umalis n LNG ako total nturo ko na naman halos lahat .....mgiging AWOL b ako nun?

9AWOL problem. need advice please  Empty Re: AWOL problem. need advice please Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:43 am

maanlim0730

Arresto Menor

Any reply please

10AWOL problem. need advice please  Empty Re: AWOL problem. need advice please Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:44 pm

attyLLL

Send them another letter stating that you have already rendered X no. of days since the day you submitted the first letter. make sure you have proof of their receipt of the first one. then i recommend you just give them 5 more days and go.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum