Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rental of Property

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rental of Property Empty Rental of Property Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:46 pm

Jon21

Arresto Menor

Hello!!!

Nice to be part of this interesting group. Hope to learn a lot of things from all of you!

I joined this group as I have an ongoing issue with my previous landlady.

I rented their place last 2011, In 2013, my landlady left for the US without letting me know of her departure nor letting me know who will be my point of contact about the lease.

After that, I pay rent through her live-in partner. After a few months, there were people claiming to be relatives and that they should be the ones collecting rent. Bottomline, their family had been having conflicts on who the rent should go to. Last March, I received a text message from my landlady's mom asking me to vacate the house in two months as their family will use it.

I agreed however, told them that I will no longer pay rent as I have a deposit with them. Now that I have moved to a new house, the live-in partner still goes to collect payment for unpaid bills. Is that correct even if I left them 15000 deposit? Is it correct to evict me for no valid reason? I'm saying that it's an invalid reason because we passed by the house and is now for rent. The live-in partner is also asking me to pay the electricity bill because someone will be renting the place already.

Let me know if this is a possible case. Thanks!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum