Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it possible for a baby to use its mother's both middle and surname?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sahnipoks

Arresto Menor

There is someone I know who got pregnant at a very young age. She and her family don't want to name the baby after its biological father. The mother is still a minor. According from the doctors, the baby would not have a middle name because of using its mother's last name as his. Is there other way for the baby to have a middle name? Or can he use his mother's middle and surname at the same time?

Thank you in advance to those who will help me with this matter.

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

No need to use Middle name dahil illegitimate if named after the mother's surname. Kasi kapag ginamit mo ang Middle name at surname ng mother lalabas na kapatid nya lang ito!

sahnipoks

Arresto Menor

Ganun ba? Hmmnn.. Thanks for your reply, wala kasi akong idea sa ganito. They are so worried din kasi na baka mahirapan yung bata dahil wala siyang middle name. So, ang pede na lang gawin ay hintayin ang mother ng bata na ikasal siya para magkaroon ng middle name yung baby?

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Kapag illegitimate wala talagang Middle name at maraming ganyang case, so it will not be an issue! Makikita naman sa birth certificate na walang name ng father ang nakadetalye. So understood na yun na illegitimate child.

CPA-Lawyer

Arresto Menor

once you'll get married, let your future husband adopt him/her so he could use your surname and your future husband's. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum