Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Estafa? Theft? or ....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Estafa? Theft? or .... Empty Estafa? Theft? or .... Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:24 pm

wargod

Arresto Menor

I'll try to keep it short so I'll take the position of the "accused?".

"The mother (Mrs. X) of a close co-employee of mine entrusted me with 150 thousand pesos since she has some important matters to attend to. Several minutes later, a man came and said that Mrs. X ordered him to take the money. I gave it to him.
Several minutes later, Mrs. X came back looking for her money. Some !!! were exchanged and a couple of days later later I heard Mrs. X was filing a case. I still don't know if it is against me but I think it probably is.
I already heard people calling me stupid several times for giving the money to a stranger but it was already done. What can I do?  Crying or Very sad "

What should we expect? What can we do at the moment?

2Estafa? Theft? or .... Empty Re: Estafa? Theft? or .... Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:44 am

garthbishop

Arresto Menor

First do POLICE BLOTTER so the police can find this man,,,,, or DO NOTHING AND KEEP QUIET AND SAY NOTHING TO ANYONE.... maybe the woman and this man SET YOU UP TO GAIN P150,000.. If you you SHUT UP AND SAY NOTHING,,, THEY NEED EVIDENCE TO PROVE A CASE.... NO EVIDENCE, THEN THE FISCAL OR JUDGE WILL DISSMISS THE CASE FOR "" LACK OF EVIDENCE ""...

3Estafa? Theft? or .... Empty Re: Estafa? Theft? or .... Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:58 am

Jam Jas

Arresto Menor

I was selling phones online. Other transactions went well, so just this one transaction failed. Because I had spent the money (6,500pesos). I'm still earning that money so I could refund.
The money was sent in a remittance center, but my friend was the one who got it because I have no valid ID right now.
Now the buyer is telling us we should just wait for the warrant of arrest, or we should just wait for pulis to come in our house. I would just like to ask if could you just warrant of arrest that easily? Just for 1month? Could you file a case in other province and forward it where we stay so pulis can have an authority to look for us? Is this all possible? And even told us we should also pay for the damages? Is this all possible?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum