Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

employee cashbond

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1employee cashbond Empty employee cashbond Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:55 pm

kalerod123

Arresto Menor

I read in the contract, that once I resign, I have to render 30 days to the company. If i will not complete the 30days, i will pay the company 350/day to the company. and also, i cannot be employed to the same line of business within 30days upon resigning. If not, i will pay the company 10500 and they will deduct this amount to the backpay.

IS IT LEGAL?

2employee cashbond Empty Re: employee cashbond Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:21 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

kalerod123 wrote:I read in the contract, that once I resign, I have to render 30 days to the company. If i will not complete the 30days, i will pay the company 350/day to the company. and also, i cannot be employed to the same line of business within 30days upon resigning. If not, i will pay the company 10500 and they will deduct this amount to the backpay.

IS IT LEGAL?

it's a contract, you signed it, so it's valid.

the 30 days is standard as per labor code, and you can be liable for damages if you do not comply. so maybe the 350/day is the "damages" for your non compliance.

http://www.councilviews.com

3employee cashbond Empty Re: employee cashbond Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:58 am

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

You can contest that a 10500 damages for non compete clause is UNJUST ENRICHMENT.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum