Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

VAWC Law (womans abuse case)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1VAWC Law (womans abuse case) Empty VAWC Law (womans abuse case) Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:15 am

l_j

Arresto Menor

- Hi! I have a guy friend who's facing the court right now because her x-gf who was his live-in partner for a year filed a case against him because he decided to leave the girl and live on his own. The girl is accusing my friend that he was cheating on him..

- My friend is asking me to be a witness.

- this was his email message to me:

*** hey, just to let you know, the gf is filing a womans abuse case against me cause I left her, shes saying everything about me and having girls as friends, you were also mentioned in the document, she said I was cheating on her, blah blah, that you showed up saying you and i were together while i was with her, blah blah blah, anyways, when i go to court to fite this abuse bull sxxx, ill keep you out of it. Ill say you only did that cause you wanted rhxxx out of my life cause you knew how abusisve she was to me and that i was trapped by her and she wouldnt let me leave her or she would try to jump out my window or slice her wrists in my CR if i tried to leave, she would threaten me by saying "your going to jail forever for me death if you leave me"!!!
which is all true btw.

if i need you to defend this. would you?

oh btw, im ok, except with this stuff****

- The truth is we are just friends, and it is not true that we are together while the girl and him are together. (I'm boarding a house with female room mates, no guys allowed)

- Question: Is the girl has the right to file a case against my friend that he was cheating even if she was just a live-in partner?

- What should I do to help my friend?

- I'll wait your answer. thank you!

2VAWC Law (womans abuse case) Empty Re: VAWC Law (womans abuse case) Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:20 am

attyLLL

yes, even a previous dating relationship makes VAWC applicable.

to help your friend, you can issue an affidavit before the prosecutor to refute whatever acts which are attributed to you by the ex-gf which are untrue.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3VAWC Law (womans abuse case) Empty Re: VAWC Law (womans abuse case) Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:41 am

l_j

Arresto Menor

thank you for your advise Sir!

4VAWC Law (womans abuse case) Empty Re: VAWC Law (womans abuse case) Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:28 pm

l_j

Arresto Menor

Good day! I would like to ask what is the process of issuing an affidavit, do I need an authorized signature from an Attorney or any stamp? Sorry but I don't have any knowledge about it, and what's next after that? thank you!

5VAWC Law (womans abuse case) Empty Re: VAWC Law (womans abuse case) Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:04 pm

attyLLL

no need for attorney but it would be better if one could review your affidavit. basically, just answer the allegations made by the complainant and state what is the truth. refer to evidence. don't try to reason out too much. that is not the place of an affidavit of witness. you're just supporting the respondent.

there are some formalities at the end because it needs to be sworn to personally before the prosecutor. write:

SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN TO before me on ______ in _________. I hereby certify that I have personally examined the affiant and I am satisfied that she understood and voluntarily executed this Affidavit.

Assistant City Prosecutor

6VAWC Law (womans abuse case) Empty Re: VAWC Law (womans abuse case) Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:26 pm

l_j

Arresto Menor

Thank you for the information Sir! I really appreciate it! God bless you!

7VAWC Law (womans abuse case) Empty Re: VAWC Law (womans abuse case) Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:10 pm

rechelle

Arresto Menor

good evening po,
Atty. ask ko lang po, dahil may sinasabi silang agreement daw napnirmahan ko pero ang alam ko po,wala namang agreement sa ginawa nila dahil wala namang terms of condotions na nakapaloob doon,pero sinasabi nila na yun daw ay matibay nilang ebedensya ano po ba ang tama?

8VAWC Law (womans abuse case) Empty Re: VAWC Law (womans abuse case) Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:53 pm

attyLLL

rechelle, please give more details what this is about.

9VAWC Law (womans abuse case) Empty vawc Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 pm

hernandezer

Arresto Menor

Hello atty my friend is now facing a complaint of vawc from his wife. Unfortunately they just got married and the affidavit was full of lie. They got married this year and according to woman’s lie and complaint the reason why they became boyfriend girlfriend is because my friend sexually harassed her that if she did not submit he will fail his grade in training she was 26 years old already that time and both professional worker basically all allegations and lies were before marriage. She even included pictures were she alleged my friend of hurting her but taken also before the marriage and there was no medical findings or proof that it was my friend. She also made lies like she was forced to resign by my friend when in fact she signed a early retirement program to the company. She even accused my friend of hurting the child which was only 2 months and my friend was a professor in college and during that time they were living with my friends family house.

Does this complaint will still be considered as valid in physical’s office. And if this will be dismissed can my friend file a perjury case against his wife even the case is still on going?

Thanks atty.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum