Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need help for VAWC case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need help for VAWC case Empty Need help for VAWC case Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:53 am

singlemom30

Arresto Menor

Hi all!

Ask po sana ako legal advice. Earlier today, I went today to the mediation office to sign the compromise agreement stating to dismiss all 4 cases I filed to my ex (physical abuse,verbal abuse,child abandonment, child support).

Yung RTC, 2 cases lang pinasa sa mediation office. My ex said he will give me the total bailbond of P26,000 if I withdraw all 4 cases. Medyo nalito po kase ako kanina kase akala ko yung bailbond was for those 2 cases lang pero it turned out all 4 cases pala at medyo hindi ko po masyado naintindihan what is stated in the compromise agreement. I don't want to withdraw my 2 other cases. It took me almost 3 years para ipadakip ex ko and feared na if he won't fulfill his obligations I would have to go back to the start. Sad They said they will have to send it back to the RTC and I think it's still subject to approval. Can I still retract it po?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum