Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Protecting a Minor (Last Will)?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Protecting a Minor (Last Will)? Empty Protecting a Minor (Last Will)? Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:51 am

8MILANI8

Arresto Menor

I have a 2 year old child. I have some real estate personal properties.My son's father is an American. My mother and siblings live with me. My concern is in case that something happens to me, how can I be sure that my family who don't have jobs will not sell my properties? I want my child to inherit most of what I have but he is too little to know. He would be able to use it in the future for his education, etcetera. If I make a will how can I be sure that they would obey what is in the will? Can I appoint the American as my executor, but if I do so, how can I be sure that he will not also sell the properties?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum