Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Provisional Contract

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Provisional Contract Empty Provisional Contract Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:21 pm

trishmaylee

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Just wanna ask, am I already binded with the company if I signed a provisional contract during application process pa lang?

I didn't have any copy of it. The company told me it's for the agreement of salary and benefits. I just so happened to sign to proceed the interview with the client. After passing the final interview, the company wanted me to go to the office and signed the final contract but I have already decided to not pursue the company for some reasons. I told the recruiter about it over the phone and I even replied to her email that I will no longer pursue it.

My question is: Are they going to sue me or something? I haven't signed any final job contract yet.

2Provisional Contract Empty Re: Provisional Contract Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:08 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

trishmaylee wrote:Hi,

Just wanna ask, am I already binded with the company if I signed a provisional contract during application process pa lang?

I didn't have any copy of it. The company told me it's for the agreement of salary and benefits. I just so happened to sign to proceed the interview with the client. After passing the final interview, the company wanted me to go to the office and signed the final contract but I have already decided to not pursue the company for some reasons. I told the recruiter about it over the phone and I even replied to her email that I will no longer pursue it.

My question is: Are they going to sue me or something? I haven't signed any final job contract yet.

Any contract is binding unless it's illegal at the onset.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Provisional Contract Empty Re: Provisional Contract Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:14 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

why did you sign on the first place? next time think hard before signing anything.

4Provisional Contract Empty Re: Provisional Contract Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:59 pm

trishmaylee

Arresto Menor

council wrote:
trishmaylee wrote:Hi,

Any contract is binding unless it's illegal at the onset.

illegal at the onset?

5Provisional Contract Empty Re: Provisional Contract Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:01 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

trishmaylee wrote:illegal at the onset?

Art. 1183. Impossible conditions, those contrary to good customs or public policy and those prohibited by law shall annul the obligation which depends upon them. If the obligation is divisible, that part thereof which is not affected by the impossible or unlawful condition shall be valid.

http://www.councilviews.com

6Provisional Contract Empty Re: Provisional Contract Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:03 pm

trishmaylee

Arresto Menor

Patok wrote:why did you sign on the first place?  next time think hard before signing anything.

Because I wanted to finish the whole process of the application. And the recruiter just mentioned that it's just about the salary that if I passed the interview there won't be necessary changes on that. I got confused in a way I guess.

7Provisional Contract Empty Re: Provisional Contract Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:14 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

what does the provisional contract says?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum