Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLEASE HELP ME.......T_T What rights does an adopted child have?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

katerina_petr0va

katerina_petr0va
Arresto Menor

I am an adopted child but i don't have any adoption papers to support that i am adopted. But my birth certificate says that my "foster mom" is the mother who gave birth to me.. on this day, this place.. with a witness's signature on it, and an attending physician... so in other words my birth certificate shows that i am their daughter. but my brother insists that i am not legally adopted so i have no right to claim any of their properties and i don't have the right for special treatment. do they have the right to cast me out of the house? is it right to not give me any of their properties?
i'm so confused i need your advice.

and another thing:
i was a beneficiary of my father's pension,
pero i don't think i ever received any..Sad
i am 24 years old now, married with a son.

please help me understand my situation.Sad

Last edited by katerina_petr0va on Mon May 16, 2016 2:43 am; edited 2 times in total

lady_saratoga

Arresto Menor

katerina_petr0va wrote:I am an adopted child but i don't have any adoption papers to support that i am adopted. But my birth certificate says that my "foster mom" is the mother who gave birth to me.. on this day, this place.. with a witness's signature on it, and an attending physician... so in other words my birth certificate shows that i am their daughter. but my brother insists that i am not legally adopted so i have no right to claim any of their properties and i don't have the right for special treatment.
i'm so confused i need your advice.

and another thing:
i was a beneficiary of my father's pension,
pero i don't think i ever received any..Sad
i am 24 years old now, married with a son.

please help me understand my situation.Sad

You have the same problem with my adopted nephew. My sister bought him from her sister-in-law while he was still in her tummy. When she delivered the boy in the hospital, it was my sister who signed the birth certificate as THE mother of the child. In other words, it was falsified.

The child is now 23 years old and is married. Now he claims he has the right for the property left by my sister.

No! He has no right because there was no adoption paper that will show that he was legally adopted.

katerina_petr0va

katerina_petr0va
Arresto Menor

I mean, isn't it just like saying that it was her own baby?
share the same equal rights with your sister's other child/ren?
i'm so confused.

lady_saratoga

Arresto Menor

katerina_petr0va wrote:I mean, isn't it just like saying that it was her own baby?
share the same equal rights with your sister's other child/ren?
i'm so confused.

If your birth certificate was falsified, then you're going to have a problem. Please check it with NSO...You might have another birth certificate (the first certificate)

Another thing, if you bring this case to the court, they will ask you to restore your unconditional civil rights to

1. access your true, not-falsified, not-amended, certified birth certificate, retroactively and proactively.

2. replace existing Falsified Birth Certificates with True Adoption Certificates that correctly indicate adoption facts certified by the government.

Since your mother is NOT your natural mother, she had nothing to do with your conception, gestation birth . Her name does not belong on a Birth Certificate.

If your adoptive mother's name is on a Falsified Birth Certificate claiming that she is either the mother by conception and birth, then she is as guilty of fraud. Sad 

katerina_petr0va

katerina_petr0va
Arresto Menor

thanks.

but as far as i know, i don't have any birth certificate aside from this one i'm holding, which says that my mother (adoptive really) is my real mother. so i wonder where do i stand now?

lady_saratoga

Arresto Menor

katerina_petr0va wrote:thanks.

but as far as i know, i don't have any birth certificate aside from this one i'm holding, which says that my mother (adoptive really) is my real mother. so i wonder where do i stand now?

then ask for a DNA test. You might be her real daughter. If not, then your mom faked it and that's fraud

katerina_petr0va

katerina_petr0va
Arresto Menor

there is no need for a DNA test. because since i was 7 they already told me that i am adopted. yes it was falsely devised.. the bc has a late registration attached to it. and it's authenticated.

katerina_petr0va

katerina_petr0va
Arresto Menor

what am i in this family?
ever since my papa died, all the properties named to me were changed.Sad
do i really have NO right here?

lady_saratoga

Arresto Menor

katerina_petr0va wrote:what am i in this family?
ever since my papa died, all the properties named to me were changed.Sad
do i really have NO right here?

If I were you I would seek attorney's help.

katerina_petr0va

katerina_petr0va
Arresto Menor

thank you for your help ma'am..God bless.

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

@Katrina
Base on your statement, what happened to you is not adoption but simulation of birth, which a crime. Simulation of birth can be rectified following some conditions.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum