Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

resigning from uniformed service

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1resigning from uniformed service Empty resigning from uniformed service Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:30 am

loneranger20

Arresto Menor

good day to all atty's! my question is in regard to the situation im currently in. im a jail officer and a member of the bureau of jail management and penology(BJMP). right now, i feel like a prisoner myself. from the work schedule to the bossy and ahole superiors we have(not all though. but some). id rather be my own boss, work on my own time, spend more time with my wife than to report to duty. i so badly want to resign. i have a current loan of 150k from the bureaus cooperative. my question is, how will this affect my resignation letter if i decide to notify the bureau thru resignation letter that i want to quit the job. lets say, ill put in my resignation letter that ill render 30 days and after that i quit. can they force me to work until i can pay up or they will grant me my resignation provided that ill pay the remaining balance. cause im worried that they might not allow me to resign and if they do that, i will really be forced to go awol. what legal consequence will i face in the future? this has been my dilema for a week now.

pls help/enlighten/share your thoughts. thank you

2resigning from uniformed service Empty Re: resigning from uniformed service Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:22 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

loneranger20 wrote:good day to all atty's! my question is in regard to the situation im currently in. im a jail officer and a member of the bureau of jail management and penology(BJMP). right now, i feel like a prisoner myself. from the work schedule to the bossy and ahole superiors we have(not all though. but some). id rather be my own boss, work on my own time, spend more time with my wife than to report to duty. i so badly want to resign. i have a current loan of 150k from the bureaus cooperative. my question is, how will this affect my resignation letter if i decide to notify the bureau thru resignation letter that i want to quit the job. lets say, ill put in my resignation letter that ill render 30 days and after that i quit. can they force me to work until i can pay up or they will grant me my resignation provided that ill pay the remaining balance. cause im worried that they might not allow me to resign and if they do that, i will really be forced to go awol. what legal consequence will i face in the future? this has been my dilema for a week now.

pls help/enlighten/share your thoughts. thank you

You might be allowed to resigned but won't be cleared until you pay off your accountabilities.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum