Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Work and illegitimate child issue

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Work and illegitimate child issue  Empty Work and illegitimate child issue Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:05 pm

Mojacko2113

Arresto Menor

Hi gusto ko lang po itanong what if my husband had a child before and now the family ng mother ng child ay ngpapanta na ipapatangal daw siya sa trabaho because of hindi daw snusuportahan. But in fact meron naman pong sustento. May power po ba tlga silang gawin yun? Ano kaya po pwede gawin para matigil namin pang black mail nila? And they are forcing him na pkisamahan yung girl

2Work and illegitimate child issue  Empty Re: Work and illegitimate child issue Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:37 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

If they are the owner of the company, pwede nila gawin yun. hehehe
Just tell your husband to continue supporting the child. "It is not a problem until it is a problem". hintayin nyo na lang na mag-sampa sila ng kaso and ready your proofs na nagsusutento ang hubby mo sa bata.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum