Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

property problem

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1property problem Empty property problem Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:53 pm

ryan

Arresto Menor

Hi there, we have this property problem for a while, ganito po kasi ang kaso, we have this lot that my grandmother owns before my father decided to put a house on the said lot may mga bahay na po na nakatirik on both sides of the lot, unfortunately as my father & the contractors measured the lot they noticed that the lot lessens from its original measure. Ang sabi po ng mga tao ay, because of the project of the municipality near the place (dahil nakakain daw un project ng munisipyo) thats why umusog din sila. But i think its not a reason para gawin nila un. So iam asking kung tama ba sila or mali kasi sayang naman po yung more or less 3 meters ang nakuha nila....

thanks!!!!

2property problem Empty Re: property problem Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:45 pm

attyLLL

that is not correct. they have no right to usurp your grandmother's property. their recourse is to seek reimbursement from the municipality if part of their property has been taken.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3property problem Empty Re: property problem Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:23 am

ryan

Arresto Menor

thanks for the reply Wink)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum