Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Daily Meal Allowance

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Daily Meal Allowance Empty Daily Meal Allowance Fri May 16, 2014 4:38 pm

HR Shared Services

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I just would like to make a few clarification regarding MEAL ALLOWANCES:

Do we have a policy in the Phils. intended for Daily Meal allowances for the following cases:

1. Official Business beyond (5) hours.
2. Approved Overtime beyond 10 p.m.
3. Night Shift Schedule

And the other one, what if a certain company practices a certain amount for the above mentioned meal allowances and the question would be, is it considered against the law to totally eliminate the said meal allowances for example to save company expenses for future purposes.??

2Daily Meal Allowance Empty Re: Daily Meal Allowance Fri May 16, 2014 4:54 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

HR Shared Services wrote:Hi,

I just would like to make a few clarification regarding MEAL ALLOWANCES:

Do we have a policy in the Phils. intended for Daily Meal allowances for the following cases:

1. Official Business beyond (5) hours.
2. Approved Overtime beyond 10 p.m.
3. Night Shift Schedule

And the other one, what if a certain company practices a certain amount for the above mentioned meal allowances and the question would be, is it considered against the law to totally eliminate the said meal allowances for example to save company expenses for future purposes.??

These are done only as company-specific policies.

If these benefits have been present for many years and has become practice, elimination of these may result in diminution and thus would be illegal.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum