Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanted person for rape case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wanted person for rape case Empty Wanted person for rape case Thu May 15, 2014 9:24 am

barry.tan38

Arresto Menor

Dear Attorney,
I need your help for the case of my brother.
He was convicted of a crime that he did not do, but due to our poverty at maempluwensyang complainant, he was convicted guilty of rape case and a warrant was issued. Bago po na serve yung warrant, may tumulong po sa kanya na umalis ng bansa. I know mali, pero with the unfair justice system, we cannot compromise his future and let his life be wasted.
This happened in 2005 and now he is ill at kasalukuyang nasa labas ng bansa pa rin. Gusto sana naming umuwi na lang sya para maalagaan namin, pero kami ay takot na baka hulihin sya sa immigration pag pasok ng bansa.
Please advice po kung ano ang mga implications considering his case, if papasok uli sya ng bansa.
Salamat po at umaasa akong mabibigyan nyo po kami ng tamang gabay.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum