Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

One filed case after another to the same person

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nikita arrow

Arresto Menor

Pls guide me if i am doing it right. I filled a bp 22 case "bounce check" to a "lady" who rented my computer for 5 days. We had our 1st hearing last May, but she didnt appear. I know that after 2 more hearings, with her absence a warrant of arrest will be issued.

My question is, can I file another case of "theft" ( while bp 22 case is on going) because she hasnt returned my computer yet. She is missing in action already. And she showed no effort to get in touch with me, since she got it from my house and knows my cell number.

And what else can I file against her. We have a written agreement of "amount" x "per day of rent" = " payment". Can I demand from the court of that payment since day 1 upto the day our case will end?
Because she is using my computer for her business while i am losing mine.
Please help me.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum