Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

INCLUSION(S) OF PROBATIONARY EMPLOYMENT

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1INCLUSION(S) OF PROBATIONARY EMPLOYMENT Empty INCLUSION(S) OF PROBATIONARY EMPLOYMENT Wed May 07, 2014 7:45 pm

HR Shared Services

Arresto Menor

Dear All,

First of all I would like to thank you for having this site, it helps a lot in terms of actual ideas governing Philippine Laws and Labor Laws.

In addition to that, I would like to ask if it is LAWFUL for an employer to issue a (3) months probationary employment contract to a newly hired employees with the following conditions;

1. First, while on probationary period, the said employee shall not be entitled to all mandatory benfits (SSS, PHIC, HMDF) contributions.
2. Such Mandatory benefits shall be provided upon regularization of the said employee.

-The concern focuses more on the benefits mandated by law, if I am not mistaken which includes (SSS, Philhealth and Pag-IBIG premium contributions). Is it always included automatically upon probationary period of a certain newly hired employee, or it is by management discretion not to included such benefits while on probationary period?

Please I need your input here.

Thanks.

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

HR Shared Services wrote:Dear All,

First of all I would like to thank you for having this site, it helps a lot in terms of actual ideas governing Philippine Laws and Labor Laws.

In addition to that, I would like to ask if it is LAWFUL for an employer to issue a (3) months probationary employment contract to a newly hired employees with the following conditions;

1. First, while on probationary period, the said employee shall not be entitled to all mandatory benfits (SSS, PHIC, HMDF) contributions.
2. Such Mandatory benefits shall be provided upon regularization of the said employee.

-The concern focuses more on the benefits mandated by law, if I am not mistaken which includes (SSS, Philhealth and Pag-IBIG premium contributions). Is it always included automatically upon probationary period of a certain newly hired employee, or it is by management discretion not to included such benefits while on probationary period?

Please I need your input here.

Thanks.

Who are covered under the SSS?
Compulsory Coverage
Coverage of Employees
a. A private employee, whether permanent, temporary or provisional, who is not over 60 years old.

http://www.councilviews.com

HR Shared Services

Arresto Menor

Noted on this.

Thank you.

Any further information shall be acknowledge with thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum