Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROBATIONARY EMPLOYMENT

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PROBATIONARY EMPLOYMENT Empty PROBATIONARY EMPLOYMENT Thu May 19, 2011 4:37 pm

Joanna Alfonso

Arresto Menor

Hi just need to ask on this matter.. We were probationaries with this company for almost 5 months. Before the 5th month, we were summoned to the office by a supervisor which served our 5th month review. he informed us that we will not be regularized. He gave us our 5th month review document. We asked when is the effective date or when are we gonna stop coming to the office. He said he doesnt know yet. After 3 days, we are called again by 3 big people, the SOM. HR manager and the secretary, whom iformed us that that day is actually our last day at work. We are kinda shocked with the news, they pulled us out from the floor nad made us process out clearance and surrender our ids and stuff. Just want to ask if that is legal? is that the way it goes since we are just probi's? hope anyone can give me legal advice.

2PROBATIONARY EMPLOYMENT Empty Re: PROBATIONARY EMPLOYMENT Thu May 19, 2011 7:32 pm

lawddesign

lawyer

Employees, whether regular or probationary, are protected by the provisions of the Labor Code.

A probationary employee cannot be terminated without observing due process.

With the actuations of the company, you can actually file a case for illegal dismissal.

You can send me a pm.

3PROBATIONARY EMPLOYMENT Empty PROBATIONARY EMPLOYMENT Sun May 22, 2011 10:05 am

kayephew

Arresto Menor

I was hired Feb,2011 by one of the multinational company, on my second month, I did not know that my supervisor was having problem on me for according to her observation report I am not efficient for the job, she did not confront me on these but immediately sent an observation report to the HR and the manager. Last Friday, I was called in the conference room for my 3rd month evaluation, the KPI (Key Performance Indicator) which was the basis for my evaluation was presented to me. It was actually my first time to know what my KPIs are as these was not presented to me upon being hired by my supervisor. The manager told me that I can no longer pursue and that I should just resign. I did not sign the evaluation form as I am not amenable to it and I still did not submit a resignation letter.There sole person who evaluated me was my supervisor. What should I do? How can I prove that I am not was is being accused of me allegedly? What case can I file against her? I have nothing against the company but she has taken things personally. Please help.

4PROBATIONARY EMPLOYMENT Empty Re: PROBATIONARY EMPLOYMENT Sun May 22, 2011 6:38 pm

attyLLL

are the kpis subjective or objective measures? write a letter contesting the evaluation and add your evidence why it is wrong.

you are entitled to job security during the probationary period.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum