Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Salary Deduction as Penalty for job mistake

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Marvs0529

Arresto Menor

Hi Good day,

Need ko lang po ng tulong to clarify, if it is legal for the company to deduct from my salary ung cost incurred due to the mistake i have made on performing my responsibilities.

Here what happened;
I erronously instruct an employee directly under my supervision to pack wrong items for shipment bound to USA, the shipment was picked up by courrier and upon learning my mistake I immedietly coordinate with the courrier to return the shipment to us, they have been able to returned the shipment to us, but the courrier have charged our company for the delivery and picked penalty for the shipment.
I recieved a memo from the HR department that thay will deduct the penalty incurred by that mistake to my salary.

Thank you for any help i can get.

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Marvs0529 wrote:Hi Good day,

Need ko lang po ng tulong to clarify, if it is legal for the company to deduct from my salary ung cost incurred due to the mistake i have made on performing my responsibilities.

Here what happened;
I erronously instruct an employee directly under my supervision to pack wrong items for shipment bound to USA, the shipment was picked up by courrier and upon learning my mistake I immedietly coordinate with the courrier to return the shipment to us, they have been able to returned the shipment to us, but the courrier have charged our company for the delivery and picked penalty for the shipment.
I recieved a memo from the HR department that thay will deduct the penalty incurred by that mistake to my salary.

Thank you for any help i can get.

Yes.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum