Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SALARY DEDUCTION

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SALARY DEDUCTION Empty SALARY DEDUCTION Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:04 am

rebeloxide

Arresto Menor

Hi Good day to everyone.

I need your professional help.

Here is the story:

I worked for this company, Let call it Company C. I resigned 1 year ago. I have completed my clearance and was able to get my back pay. After more than 1 year I decided to comeback to the same company and started working for them on Sept. 25 then after almost a month on Oct 20 I got my 1st pay, to my surprise they deducted 7,000 php from my pay and when i approached HR they said that is for "over used leaves" that i got paid for when I was previously working for them.

Questions:

1. Is it legal that they deducted my without my consent?
2. I completed the clearance and got my backpay this should me that when I left the company 1 year ago I was cleared from any obligations. Is this correct?

Thanks in advance!

2SALARY DEDUCTION Empty Re: SALARY DEDUCTION Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:33 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

nag over use ka nga ba ng leaves?

3SALARY DEDUCTION Empty Re: SALARY DEDUCTION Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:27 pm

rebeloxide

Arresto Menor

Honestly I'm not sure. Since i apply a leave my supervisor approves it. And that's it.

4SALARY DEDUCTION Empty Re: SALARY DEDUCTION Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:51 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

If tutuong nag over use ka then pwede nilang i-deduct. If hindi tutuo pwede ka mag file ng complaint

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum